Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday Moe

Had a lovely surprise Birthday Party Saturday night for a wonderful friend..

It's her 60th .  John, her husband pulled off a lovely surprise for her.. including getting their son home from Texas for the week end..

Here is the card I did for her ..




I made a 5-1/2 X 5-1/2 Easel card... and used a bunch of my die's  Very pleased with the way this one turned out..

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day..
Take care all..

Off to start some Christmas cards .. 

4 comments:

Roxy said...

Sooooo pretty, love the colours you chose!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors you've used and that fairy!!!! I am terrible, I never think to decorate the inside of the card. Love that you have. You've done a fabulous card!

Julie Nixon said...

Very nice Janet!

Nancy said...

This is a beautiful card Janet :)
I can only see the top one---are there two more?