Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tim's January Tag...

I know we are really cutting it close this month..But we managed to get some of us together last night and did our tags.. Had some good laugh's as per usual and produced these tags..

Here they are

Up only three of us made it.

This is mine.. I very happy with the way this turned out .. 

This is Barb's she did a lovely job.. 

And of coarse Debbie's.. check hers on her blog at Puddle Daisy Crafts

Thanks for stopping by be sure to check out all then entries on Tim's Blog
Take care and please come again.. 
We love to hear what you think of our fun evening.. 



3 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

These are fantastic! I really need the big pocket watch!

Sarah said...

These are awesome Janet! I love the way they all turned out, but I have to say that I think Barb's is my fav! Love that pop of colour in the background!!

Nancy said...

These are great! Nice to get together to so these. The watch embossing is so awesome :)