Saturday, August 31, 2013

Birthday Cards

It has been awhile again since I posted.. This summer I have had a hard time getting in the craft room..Must do better next month..Did get this card done last week for a special Birthday.. hopefully Robin  has it already as her birthday was yesterday..

The picture doesn't really show the glitter on it but I had fun doing this one..

Now when I went to up load this picture I remembered another card I had done for a special young man's birthday so here it is as well.. Hope you had a great Birthday Ken..

Take care all and thanks for stopping by.. will try and get more blogging in this fall ..


1 comment:

Tanya S said...

FABULOUS CARDS !! Course I'm partial to anything glitter lol.Love the second card,I have that stamp set.It's perfect for man cards :)