Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tim Holtz July Tags

Well this month we met at a new location for us so we could do a group get together.. So sorry to see Creative Accents closed.. But we have decided we will do our best to carry on and do our tags together..

Tonight there were 4 of us, we meet at my office and did our creating.. worked not to badly if I don't say so myself.. Tara did stop in and say hello.. Actually I think she was a little sorry, she didn't have time to work with us.. We will be keeping in touch with her and sharing our pictures.

Here are our tags for this time round.. 


My tag.. (Janet)

\

Barb's Tag


Debbie's Tag


Marianne's Tag


As you can see three of us went for Canadian look to our tags.. for July 1st Canada Day..
Marianne went for a slightly different look which I really like as well.. 

Well thanks for checking in on my blog..
Sorry it has been so long since my last post.. all I can say it has been a few weeks I would like to go back and do over.. 

Take care and thanks for stopping by.. let us know what you think.. 


4 comments:

Sarah said...

very nice :) one of these days I should come and play with you ladies. If it's ever on a night when chris is off! lol

Anonymous said...

I really like the stamp that you used on your tag. =^_^=

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the Canadian take on your TH July tags! Creating in a group can be so inspiring, but I rarely have an opportunity to do so. Blessings!

Nancy said...

These are great! I'm a total Tag fan just love them.