Sunday, June 9, 2013

June Tim Holtz Tags

We had a very nice get together at Creative Accents doing Tim Holtz June tag.. sorry to say it will be the last at the store as it looks like it is closing at the end of June..


There were 6 of us this time round.. and we had fun.. above are all six of ours together..

The one above is Barb's

this one is Marianne's 

And Debbie's
 I will be back later with mine (forgot to take a picture before I started..) these pictures are taken by Marianne cause I forgot my camera once again.. 

Hope you all enjoy I know we sure did..
Take care and thanks for stopping by.. 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the tags ladies!!

Roxy said...

Awesome, awesome tags!!! I think these might be my favourite so far!!!

Anonymous said...

Great tags, but sad to hear you are losing your local store.

Caroline said...

Great job ladies. I love that you did it in group. I hope you'll find another place to craft together, never fun when you lose your local store.