Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Challenge Anything Goes

We are a little late with March's Challenge but we are here now..

Here is my card..
A Birthday Card that you will have to see.. Made with a new Embossing folder that really works well.. Colored with Distress Inks, add a little ribbon and beads.. quick and easy..
I also did the following one.. it is for my dad's 84th Birthday which is Friday.. I hope he has it by now.. it went in the mail over a week ago.. this one is done with Distress Ink and a little Inka Gold..
Thanks for stopping by.. Looking forward to what you do to join our challenge ..

Take care



2 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Ohhhh these are great. I just saw this folder yesterday so it's great to see it used. They also have a cool gears one with rivets. Really cool.

Tanya S said...

These are beautiful,even more in person.I just loved the inkagold effect !!