Friday, August 31, 2012

Anniversary Cards had a few to Make

Well if it is not Birthday cards it's Anniversary Cards and there were a few this time round..

First off is the one I did for Janet and George Ross one of our neighbours on the Hill here..

I am tring to remember if it was their  56 or 57th Ann..


I love these Lily of the Valley pre colored images for quick cards..

Second card is for my Brother and his wife..
they have been doing a lot of gardening this past couple of years.. Lots of Cherry Trees..
I thought this image was great for them.. Also sort of used Graphicat's Sketch for it.. so will enter it over there.. Graphicat Sketchs Blog  there is a few days for you to get in on this one..

Well thanks for stopping by.. have another card to show you but will put it up tomorrow..

Thanks for stopping by.. come again soon.. Take Care

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Janet those are really nice! I like the LOTV stamps too. Never have purchased any of them yet though!!! Gotta go back and look at previous cards. I haven't taken the time to do that anywhere for awhile!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

These are adorable! Love those images! They're very stinkin cute!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

These two cards are just totally adorable and cute. I love the images and your colouring is amazing. TFS