Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Graphicat Sketches #5

1st off scroll down for Creative Accents Challenge Card..

Here is my take on Graphicat's Sketch #5 

This card I did in Black and White with a touch of Silver.. ya there is a lot that can construed from the things I have used but I had fun playing with this one..

Having a week off from work this week and totally enjoying myself.. not doing the things I had planed but they are still waiting for me.. Did have a good visit to Alberta and visit with family..

Hope you are all having a good week. 

Take Care And thanks for dropping by.. be sure to pop over to
Graphic Cats Sketchs
Creative Accents Challenges


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! That is one gorgeous card!

Roxy said...

Glad you're having a nice little holiday! I definitely need to get in on this sketch, and I loooooove this sentiment, it is so me, haha! This is gorgeous, I love the angel charm you've used, very cute!

Nancy said...

Awesome card Janet :) I love black and white and that saying is so cute!

Sarah said...

I love that you did this card in black and white and focused on the senti without an image! It's awesome!! Glad you had a good trip and that you're getting some crafty time in on your holidays!! Thanks for playin with us @ Graphicat Sketches!

Tanya S said...

Ahhh another beautiful card hun! I have yet to try the monochromatic. Very inspirational !! Love that brad

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Nice take on the sketch. thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches.