Monday, April 23, 2012

Another Card different Tech..

Well I did this card this week end and really like the new tech. I will be looking at my stamps again to see which ones I can use doing this.. I don't know what the tech. is called but sure was fun..

 Used the new Brushstix by Tsukineko with TH Distress Inks.. Do they ever work nice.. (they are in at Creative Accents right now and I will be taking in my card to the store tomorrow so you can have a closer look) I don't have this stamp myself borrowed it from Good Friend Miss. O
Flower is black Embossed  then you blend your colors till happy with.. Used on of my new
Tim Holtz labels and ribbon from my stash.. Don't remember the paper used sorry..

I am entering this over at  Stamptacular Sunday Challenge  I haven't entered one of theres for some time this week it is Layers you must have 3...

Also entered in Crazy 4 Challenges  must use black card stock to pop your image..

Thank you for stopping by.. Love to hear from you..
Take Care

5 comments:

Roxy said...

Wow, I think this is my favorite of your cards, it is GORGEOUS!!! Love learning new techniques, you'll have to teach me this one! Hugs, Roxy.

Sarah said...

And it looks even better in person!! Lovin it Janet! Glad you could come to the crop this weekend!

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs,martina

Elise said...

Beautiful card, and I love the image and the colours and the layout is just fab too.
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! Hop to see you back soon!
Greeting Elise

Nancy said...

Janet this is beautiful! You realize now, you have to show all of us this tech. :)