Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Neighbor

Today is our Neighbor's birthday and I made this card today for him..
I know he will be having a great Birthday Party later today with all his family together..

Have a great day..
This is going to sound bad I borrowed this stamp from his wife who makes cards with me.. And I am going to enter it in a Challenge as well..at Graphicat Sketchs  there are only a few days left to enter and I would not like to miss out on this..

Thanks for stopping by scroll down to see all the goodies from the Advent Event..
Take Care

2 comments:

Roxy said...

I love this card, you did such a great job with the masculine theme, love the tag and twine! I'm working on a little boy's b-day card today, his 4th b-day is tomorrow, same day as my 36th, yikes! Wish me luck, I always have a hard time with the boy thing!

Nancy said...

This card is a winner :) I really like it!