Saturday, December 3, 2011

December CA Challenge

Well here we are in December and I imagine all of us have lists a mile long we are trying to get done..
This months Challenge is really very simple and as we are all in the Christmas mode should be quick, so we hope to see lots of you enter this month.. Creative Accents Challenges

I decided I was getting  tired of looking at Christmas Cards, Snowman Soup and Poop(snowman stuff that is) so it was time to change gears and think of something else..

This took a little longer than I had planed but I am pleased with it.
It will make a nice table center piece or mantel decoration..

It is 12" X 41/2"  and abut 5 inches tall.. It is a triple easel card (idea got from  Bits by Nancy  )
I cut the sled and deer with my Silhouette, embossed the snowflakes on the bottom. I can't remember right now the 6x6 paper pad I used. (sorry)  TH Banner and lots of bits and pieces from my stash.
Another view
Thank you for coming to look.. Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams stuff I am sure they have come up with some good stuff.  Oh yes this month if we get 10 or more enters there will be additional prizes so be sure to get yours in.. And let face it at this time of year how hard is something Christmas.. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with..

Also I have been adding daily to my previous post about the Advent Calender letting you know what each package holds.. So much Fun..

Take Care All 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your triple easel looks gorgeous--nice work :) I love the sleigh and reindeer! the pearls...everything :)

Julie said...

it looks even more awesome in person

Eulanda said...

I like your poop!! LMBO!! But I know what you mean about getting tired of the Christmas theme. This is just gorgeous!! Hugs!