Sunday, November 13, 2011

Playing Around Today


This week end at the Early Christmas Market I picked up one of
Graphicat Stamp Sets   so had to play with it today.. I copied at fold that I saw on
Nicole's Site   (fell in love with the fold to make this cute box..)

Here is the box  I came up with..
Here is a sort of side view
I hope to be able to fill this one and a few more with Ginger Bread Men for some friends and neighbors..

Recipe
Paper 12x12 Craft Stock  and one 6x6 Christmas sheet (don't remember which pad it came out of)
Stamp Set from  Graphicat  Clear (boy does it stamp nice)
White Embossing powder
TH Crackle Paint Clear (over the gingerbread men and sign)
Twine and Bells from Stash..
I used color pencils to color Gingerbread men before putting on Crackle Paint.

Hope you like it.. Thanks for stopping by..
Take Care

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

Oh!! This is the first I've seen anyone use of this set! LOVE LOVE LOVE This Janet! Thank you so much! And I could use a Gingerbread man when you make em... LOL
Hugs
Cheri

Nancy said...

This is really cute Janet, love the sign and the little gingerbread man :)
Must make one of those boxes! Sure wish I could have been at that sale too :)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card Janet! Turned out amazing, love that set and must try using it too! Gorgeous!

Roxy said...

Wow, totally lovin' it!!! Your neighbors and friends sure are lucky!

Eulanda said...

Janet I love the way you did the sentiment!! Looks so cool but also great job on the gingerbread men!! So cute! Hugs!