Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Stamp of the Month..

Another month, another stamp  this month Creative Accents   has chosen  a Hero Arts Re positionable Rubber
called  CG379 Borders..  There is no end of ideas for this one.. 4 border stamps..
I did one card with each stamp so here you go take a look then be sure to stop in the store and see them all yourself's first hand


The card above is a cute little fold I found.. will be great for lots of things.. invitations.. place markers..a neat way to have a write up with a product.

 The Birds... these are from QK's and then stamped with a hero arts flower using  3 TH resit Inks doing a wiggle and walk tech..  love the material looking stamp the birds are sitting on.
 Again the birthday card is using 3 TH Inks and wiggle and walk tech.. using fall colors. (wasn't quite ready to do a Xmas card for this) though I have been working a quite a few.. 
Lastly this Congratulations card  I used silver embossing powder and silver and black paper.. with a little bling  I really do like this one..so many uses for this..

Thanks for stopping by be sure to visit Creative Accents sight and see what they have done with the stamps as well..   Take Care and please stop again.  Love to hear from you... Makes my day..
Take Care All

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Wow, these are gorgeous, Janet! I think the bird one is my fave, but I love the last stamp, too - it looks rather Celtic from here. Nice job, hugs, Roxy.

Nancy said...

Janet these are lovely :) I love the wiggle and walk tech you are using :) adds such a nice colour variation!

Anonymous said...

Janet your cards are beautiful and what a variety. You have been busy. I love the first one, what a unique fold. Very nice.