Saturday, November 19, 2011

Have to Play...Crazy 4 Challenges

Been having trouble getting my Christmas cards done this year.. Did all my Mums and a bunch for my Daughter, now having trouble getting my own done.. So this morning decided to see what is on the other blogs and get myself motivated.. Well Crazy 4 Challenges  has a nice little challenge for this week so back to the craft room I went..

The Challenge is Black and White and a Wow color

My picture is not the best Black and White is very hard to photograph by the way..

Black back ground... White embossed music Correction it is a Sizzix's  Folder  with red velvet ribbon and Joy cut with the Silhouette and sprayed with Perfect Pearls Red..

Now I think I will just go and produce a few more of these..
Thanks for coming to visit.. Take Care All

3 comments:

Nancy said...

That's pretty Janet, I love black and white cards with a splash of colour!

Roxy said...

Love the TH embossing, I haven't seen that one - beautiful!!! And the ornament is really pretty, too! Glad to see you're getting some crafty time in - it's soooooooo cold out there!

Dawn Easton said...

This is wonderful! Love that sizzix die! Fabulous holiday card! Thanks for playing along with us at the C4C blog!