Saturday, November 5, 2011

Challenge time again November Creative Accents Have one for you

Well it is time again for a new Challenge from Creative Accents  this month we are doing a Sketch.. Please scroll down to see the Sketch.. First off is my Christmas card I used Bo Bunny paper (can't remember the name of it and one of the brads that matched) some of the new ribbon in at the store so nice for bows and Knot's..

 Second card is done in fall colors and using again some Bo Bunny paper.. Colored with my Copic's 

And here is the sketch we would like you to use... Please join us and see what prizes you can win.. These cards will be on display at the store so you can stop in and get a different view of them..

Hope you have fun with this.. Thanks for stopping by.. Take Care

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Janet, those are lovely, I really like how you hung the ribbon on the Christmas card--good stuff :) and of course I love fall cards, especially that image :)

Creative Tara said...

I really like both of these cards, Janet! So fun how you can get completely different looks with the same design! Thanks for making these for the challenge :)

Sarah said...

These cards are both awesome Janet! I really love the first one. I love what you did with the ribbon and the nots in the corner!

Anonymous said...

Janet! You did two cards! Like you don't know that......lol WOW they are sa-weet! I really love the first one with the Santa. Although, the second one is pretty cute! You've been busy!

Tanya S said...

Both are fabulous hun! Such a creative little bean!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Great cards Janet! I couldn't chose a favourite one because I love them both! I love the vintage look to the first one and I love the funniness of the second one!!That stamp cracks me up every time I see it!! Great job!! :)