Saturday, July 2, 2011

Creative Accents July Challenge

Well June sure went fast here we are already with July Challenge sure hope you got your entries in for last month and here we go for this month.  ANY THING SUMMER oh my that gives you lots to work with.
 So I decided I wanted to do something a little different....  Outside of my Card
Summer always means flowers and garden time to me.  Also means time to relax in the yard surrounded by flowers so here is the inside of my card a pop up.  
Last but not least a top view.
Now I must tell you I had a lot of fun and frustration with this card.  I found the PDF for the shape but no directions??  If any one is interested let me know and I will send you the PDF it was a freebee...
All materials are available from Creative Accents I am not sure if they have the exact same paper but I am sure they can help you find something.

Do stop by CA and see all the Design Teams efforts.  Pictures are fine but much better in person and we really hope to see your entry this month.
Have a good day Take Care and Thanks for Looking.

2 comments:

Eulanda said...

Oh wow Janet this is super pretty!! I can imagine how frustrating it would have been tho but it was worth it! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I absoloutly adore these cards Janet, they are amazing! You have done a fantastic job......just gorgeous.