Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wow June Challenge is Here.

 Creative Accents Challenge Blog  has the June Challenge up.  
It is a sweet Sketch from our very own Cheri. This month we have asked for you to use the Sketch with a masculine theme.  Well with Fathers Day coming as well as a lot of Grad's it should not be to hard to come up with something.  So we really hope to see your entry and remember you don't have to have a blog to enter.  Tara and Julie at Creative Accents will gladly hang your entry on the Tree.( you just have to get it into them)  

Well with out more fan fair here is my creation. Hope you enjoy and looking forward to see what you come up with.

Now you can't quite read what it says there.  I sure tried to get a good picture of it but it just doesn't show through the sparkle.  So here is the best close up I got. 
It says One in a Million.

I used Bo Bunny paper
 the large gear from TH die
the small gears  cut with the Silhouette
TH Vintage Photo Resit ink 
Brads and ribbon from my stash

Well we will be looking for your entry.  Also be sure to drop by the other DT members and see what they have created I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Thanks for looking let us know what you think. Take Care Now.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

love this! All the gears are really great!

Eulanda said...

Oh my gosh this is so funny!! I have these papers laid out on my table to start working on Cheri's sketch for a father's day card. LOL!! Well great minds hey?? Love the card and love the cogs!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Love the card, those gears are great and I love that paper!

Creative Tara said...

hey, nice paper choice! I love that we used the same line and got such a different end result :) Love all your gears and the sentiment on the main image!

Tanya S said...

OMG this is awesome Janet.I NEED to use these papers.I love what you did and those gears are perfect.You rock at Man cards hun!