Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fathers Day Card

Fathers day is next Sunday so I decided to share this card I made for my dad with you all.
What does not show in the picture is that the white circles look like golf balls.  I did this by cutting a small  circle then running it through an embossing folder with large dots.  Colored with Copic's.
Well all for now will be back hopefully later today with some cards I did at a crop yesterday.  Sure was a good time and I am so tired this morning.
Thanks for looking have a great day all.  Take Care

Decided to enter this card in stamptacularsundaychallenge

4 comments:

Sarah said...

cute father's day card! Your coloring is great! love the "golf ball" title!

Creative Tara said...

cute card, Janet- I love all the circles!

Nancy said...

Perfect for Dad :) nice colouring,something I need more practice on!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am at my wits end with blogger--it has been so good, I'll get it fixed, soon I hope :)

Bron said...

Your card is ace. What a great idea to make sentiment in the golf balls. I am sure this card will be well recieved. thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week hugs from Bron :D