Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Male Type Cards

 With Fathers day coming up fast,  I thought I would do a couple of cards for the male's in our life's. 


Materials Bo Bunny paper, some brads, Vintage Photo TH Distress Ink and border punches.
Also on the Car card I followed one of Cheri's Sketch for her May's Challenge.
I made the train track using the picket fence from QK.., other shapes are all QK or Spellbinder dies.
Stop by the store and take a look. I also took  in the ship card which I posted a few days ago (scroll down to see)
Edit : Sorry if you read this earlier I was half asleep writing it last night.  (Note to self do postings earlier in evening so you don't make so many errors.)
Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.  Take Care

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the vintage look of these cards. Nice use of the fence die too! you're reminding me that I need to get on it and make a couple father's day cards :)

Eulanda said...

OH wow Janet these are fabulous!! Love all the layers and the images are so perfect!! Hugs!!

Graphicat said...

I saw these in the store today and fell in love! LOVE that train card! Awesome papers and colours! And of course.. the sketch looks FAB in your hands as well!
Cheers
Cheri

Tanya S said...

OMG How creative are you ?! I love the train track.These are just perfect male cards.Fab job on Cheri's sketch. I love the fact that you used the Basic's paper from BG.Never would have thought of that for manly papers!!Great job hun!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! These are friggin amazing! Very vingtage and just gorgeous. There will be some very happy father's out ther on Father's day.