Saturday, April 9, 2011

Creative Accents April Challenge

Welcome to a Wonderful April Creative Accents Challenge.  
Yes prizes will be awarded, so please read on to see what is on the go.  
The idea is to use the colors in the picture above. 
You don't have to use tags but if you do you get an extra bonus entry (two chances to win) isn't that a great incentive.  
You have until  April 30, 2011 to enter.
Well here is my Card but please read to the bottom and be sure to Visit all the blogs of our fantastic Design Team.
I was hoping to encourage Spring to show up soon here.  We are so ready for it.
As you can see my little tags pop up with some spring images.
Inside of Card.
Side view. I have popped all the letters.
All papers for this card are available from Creative Accents
Now please visit the links below for all the wonderful ideas our Design Team have done for you. 

Creative Accents Challenge Blog Please visit the store's new Challenge Blog for the how to  enter the Challenge.

In no special order here are the rest of the Teams Entries 
Chris's   Soon to be Former BOO
Mary   Guest Design Team Member
Tara & Julie (and Leslie's, too!)
Now just so you know Creative Accents is looking for some GUEST DESIGNERS so be sure to see the details on their Blog.

Thank you for stopping by.  Comments are always welcome. Be sure to visit all the above sites I know there will be some great stuff to see.  Take Care all and have a great day.


7 comments:

Graphicat said...

OK...Janet I have ta tell ya...your card is my FAVORITE of the bunch this month! This is just stunning! And so well put together! I LOVE it!
Great job lady!
Cheers
Cheri

Creative Tara said...

Your card is just PERFECT for this challenge, Janet! I love the pockets and the flowers and everything about it. So many fabulous details, it's sure to entice spring to come visit us :)

Tanya S said...

Yep I agree with Cheri...your's is my fav!!So stinkin' genius!!I must say the creativity just nipped you right in the butt!!I love the design,the colors...just ALL of it!!!

Sarah said...

I agree with Cheri!! This card is soooo amazing!! I love everything about this card! those little tags are super sweet and I love how you have a different image on each of them!! so fab!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the majority, this is soooooo my favorite card of the challenge. You nailed the challenge, love the spring colors and those ca-ute little pockets are so sweet! Fantastic job girlie!

Eulanda said...

You have outdone yourself!! This is so super cute!! Luv the little pullouts!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Janet!! I love it!! the 3d is awesome and well the whole card rocks!! :)