Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Susanne

Hi all Feb. 4 is my friend Susanne's Birthday and I invited her for tea and a talk. Just to darn bad she is in Germany and it will be awhile till we can do that face to face.  She looks in on the blog on a regular basics so I could not post this card till I knew she had it for sure.  
Colored with copic's of coarse / the stamp is Lily of the Valley / the Tea for Two is from Stamping Kimmy / Bling and ribbon  from my stash. 
Thank you for looking and you have a great Birthday Susanne wish I was there to celebrate with you.
Take Care and thanks for looking. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card Janet!! I am just going to have to borrow that stamp!! Great coloring! Love it all! Happy birthday to your dear friend Susanne!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is soooooo cute, love the papers you used. Your friend is going to love this card.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful birthday card, I love it! Thanks for all good wishes, I am looking forward having tea with you, hopefully soon.

I enjoy my day, please enjoy yours too!

Take care, Susanne

Creative Tara said...

Very sweet card, Janet! I really like the way those two shapes nest together, makes a very cool frame!