Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Youngest Grandson's Birthday this Month

Here I am going along making Christmas cards and starting to get parcels ready for the mail and the light goes on.  Youngest Grandson's birthday card is not done yet.  SO had to stop and think about this one.
 
Stamp is CC Designs  Ski Bunny Trevor  (had not used it yet)
Paper is Bo Bunny / a few brads and a snow flake from my stash
This card did not take long to put together I used puff snow around his skies and sprayed the whole card with the new Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist which I picked up at Creative Accents this week. 

Thanks for looking.  Wish I remembered to take a picture of the inside of this one I did a nice job on it as well and you are just going to have to take my word on that.  It is already packed up in the parcel going out to his house tomorrow.  One done two more to mail.

Take Care

PS he'll be 7 on the 20th and just started taking snow boarding lessons.  

4 comments:

Mrs T. said...

It's OK Janet I will back you up the inside was really cute.
Take care my friend

Creative Tara said...

He's very cute and I'm sure your grandson will love it, Janet!

Tanya S said...

Awwe he'll love it.I had no idea that your grandson is only 4 days older than my Emma?!?? Which reminds me that I need to make Emma's bday card too!!

Eulanda said...

Aww this is so cute. I absolutely ♥ this paper too!