Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sister In Laws Birthday Card

Did this one up awhile ago but didn't want to put it up till it was in the mail and hopefully she has it by now.

Hero Arts large flower stamped twice embossed on water color paper then used paints (water based) I used red and blue to get the pinky purple combination. I dried them and cut out and layered.  You can't see in the picture is that I also used sparkle pen between the narrow vanes on the flower to give it a little bling.  MS edge done on two layers of paper and some silk ribbon to finish off.  Saying stamped and embossed as well.  Main card is Basil stock and other is from a 6x6 I think Basic Grey pad.

Had fun doing this card and will be doing it again in several different colors. 
Thanks for looking  Take Care All

2 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Very pretty, Janet! That flower looks fantastic :)

Tanya S said...

So beautiful!I love the color that it turned out to be!